Ag Growth International (Nobleford) is Canada’s largest manufacturer of grain aeration and natural air grain drying equipment. We have dealers and distributors nationally and internationally to meet the needs of the Agricultural industry worldwide. As a division of Ag Growth International, we have over 120 employees operating out of 200,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities in Nobleford, Alberta (approx 20 min north of Lethbridge).
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will work with various operational departments to insure quality of daily production, drive improvements in processes to enhance productivity, and assist in any problem solving and analysis as needed.
Key Job Duties Include:
- Provide technical support and services to production such as equipment testing, drawings and specifications, etc
- Test and design ways to improve quality, reduce process and product variation, and identify root causes when problem solving
- Program CNC operated equipment and maintain shop floor layout drawings as they change with process improvements
- Ensure engineering change notices are processed in a timely manner
- Update and maintain routings and bills of material ensuring manufacturing process are accurately captured
- Evaluate manufacturing processes and develop recommendations for improvement
- Conduct time studies and work simplification programs
- Work as a Change Lead in the ECN process for new products and product improvement projects
- Develop and implement innovative ways to improve quality, reduce cost, or improve functionality of products, including capital improvement projects
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering experience, preferably in manufacturing/machining environment
- Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic, which includes the willingness to accept a range of responsibilities and assignments
- Able to work independently and lead projects, as well as coordinate with other members of the engineering team and other departments
- Good working knowledge of Solidworks
- Strong understanding of manufacturing/machining environment is an asset
Ag Growth International offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, professional development training, and opportunities for career advancement.
Send Resume to:
Ag Growth International (Nobleford)